Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shameless Self-Promotion

Well, it's not really self-promotion. But I did want to point out a new JobsintheMoney launched today. It offers a completely revamped design, continued career advice, and forums where you can post questions and opinions on networking, resumes, cover letters, general workplace issues and more. These forums, I should point out, are a place where you can really make the Web site your own, so I encourage everyone to take a look, and post about whatever interests you.

I'm pretty excited about this, mainly because it's another way to get more people talking about life in the accounting and finance worlds. The new site makes it a lot easier for you to e-mail us, to talk with other users, to ask questions, and to network.

So, I hope you'll look at it and, of course, let me know what you think.

No comments: